- Star Clipper Cruise Line Save up to 66%
- Plantana Condos, Seven Mile Beach Steps away to the beach, far away from winter - 15% Off Jan Stay!
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Winter Warm-Up Sale
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Winter Warm-Up Sale
- Hotel Boutique Casa Colonial Beach And Spa Escapade Bien Etre 3 Nights
Top 10 destinations
Food and drink is just the beginning at these DR all-inclusives
Beach or pool, sun or shade, on any island or resort in the Caribbean, the perfect chair is waiting for you.
The lush Secret Bay resort in Dominica isn’t a secret anymore.
You'll absolutely love this package with our sister brand, ISLANDS
Enter the new Photo Contest 2013 on our sister site, islands.com
See Caribbean surprises that rank highest on this islands.com list
Is Richard Branson printing his own currency or is "Virgin Money" just a banking thing? Most important, could you use Virgin Money to pay for your next stay at his glorious Necker Island private retreat? After all, if you want to rent out the British Virgin Island's hot spot for one night, the rate is $42,500 -- in U.S. dollars. Granted, this luxury island retreat is an all-inclusive and can accommodate up to 28 people, so you could split that bill among your friends and drink like a British knight. As Branson talks about Virgin Money, we're picturing him tying the value of Virgin Money to a one-night Necker Island stay, his gold standard if you will. So a one-night stay at Necker would cost you one Branson Buck. Here's the deal ...