Tag: caribbean villas
- You really can find a villa in every Caribbean destination, but beware: There are many definitions of villa. Your best bet is to find an agent you feel comfortable with; we know the people who have them. Between them, our panel of villa gurus have 80 years of experience, cover 15 Caribbean destinations and represent more than 1,500 villas. And to help you out further, we've created the CT+L Ultimate Guide to Villas. Enjoy your stay!
- Honeymooners aside, no one visits the Caribbean to hole up in a hotel room. But when the view from the room is so compelling and room service leaves no desire unfulfilled, you just might be tempted to hunker down. With a cocktail in hand and your sweetie by your side, you’ll find no more relaxing way to appreciate the region’s natural assets.
- You’re in love. Big-time. And you want to show it in a suitably big way. A bottle of Asti Spumante and a heart-shaped bathtub in the Poconos won’t cut it this time—better head to Steele Point, doubtless one of the most astonishing rentable homes on earth.
- Our favorite beach hotels, from ultra-luxe estate hotels to secluded one-room nests for lovebirds.
- Twice the size of Manhattan, Cap Cana is an ecologically pristine, 30,000-acre exclusive retreat featuring white beaches, turquoise sea, soaring cliffs and pristine forest. In addition to hiking trails, Cap Cana features an unsurpassed array of water-based options and a variety of nature-based activities. Grand Resorts of Cap Cana features three main properties: Fishing Lodge, The Sanctuary, and Ocean Club.
- Sit back, relax, and unwind on island time at the Westin St. John Resort & Villas. Book now for stays May 1 - December 31, 2012 and enjoy:
- We compiled the best tips from travel experts for planning a Caribbean villa vacation.
Page 2 of 4