Tag: eco travel
- Secluded atolls, otherworldly sea creatures, huge coral formations and crystalline waters; The protectors of these top 10 snorkeling meccas are doing it right.
- Caribbean Butterfly Farms
- Eco Watch: Treasure Hunting on Bonaire
- How can you help preserve the region that we all love so much? Read on!
- On safari in Belize with a visionary eco-tour outfit -- This story begins in 1972, when a Long Island-based outdoors writer named Nick Karas takes his 12-year-old son Ken out of school to go on a safari the entire length of Africa, from Cairo to the Cape. A precocious lad, Ken brings along a 16 mm camera to film the adventure -- and a career is born.
- Jaguars and tapirs and kinkajous, oh my! Visit the Belize Zoo and a howler monkey preserve.
- Essential information about the Belize Zoo.
Page 5 of 5